Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Düsseldorf
May 31 2017 - | download iCal
The Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V. and the Energy Agency of the State of North Rhine Westphalia are glad to announce the 4th Workshop “LNG Roadmap – LNG as a driving force for cross-border cooperation within Europe”. The workshop highlights the development of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as an alternative fuel for: inland and coastal navigation, road transportation means and industrial applications.
The participants can expect:
- Discussion platform with the leading manufacturers and suppliers of the LNG complete solutions,
- Experience exchange with the branch pioneers: LNG applications for mobility and industry,
- Practical examples and reports about the project progresses,
- Practical municipal and industrial solutions for energy supply,
- Analysis of the LNG potential for climate and environment protection especially LNG generated from renewables/ bio-LNG.
Date: 31st of May 2017
Venue: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Karl-Arnold-Platz 5, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
- representatives of municipalities, public utility companies, universities 95,- € (incl. VAT)
- companies 230,- € (incl. VAT)
More information and the registration form please find here.
Project Manager Gas Supply
Gas- und Wärme- Institut Essen e. V.
T +49 (0)201 3618-250
Project Manager Future Fuels and Propulsion Systems Network
T +49 (0)209 167-2812