Skangas names new CEO

Skangas names new CEO
Image courtesy of Skangas

Skangas said it has named Kimmo Rahkamo as the company’s new CEO, effective May 15. 

Rahkamo, who has been a member of the Skangas board of directors since 2014, has served as the managing director of Fenniarail since 2010.

He has also held several senior positions at Neste, including executive vice president at Neste Oil, and vice president for supply and oil refining at Fortum.

The current CEO Tor Morten Osmundsen will continue in his role until May 15, 2017, and ensure a smooth handover to Rahkamo.

Commenting on his appointment, Rahkamo noted that with LNG’s growth potential in the Baltic Sea region’s industry, maritime transport, and heavy-duty road transport sectors, he aims to lead the company’s efforts to respond to the needs of a growing market.

Finnish state-owned Gasum owns a 51 percent stake in Skangas with the remaining 49 percent being held by the Norwegian company Lyse.

Share this article

Follow LNG World News

Events>

<< Dec 2017 >>
MTWTFSS
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Singapore Maritime Technology Conference and Exhibition (SMTC) 2018

The 3rd Singapore Maritime Technology Conference and Exhibition (SMTC) 2018…

read more >

CWC Japan LNG & Gas Summit

The inaugural CWC Japan LNG & Gas Summit, with participation and support from METI, JERA, Tokyo Gas and IEEJ, is the dedicated platform for international suppliers…

read more >

Asia Pacific Maritime and Offshore Exhibition 2018

7 years in the making, APM is the premier shipbuilding & marine, workboat and offshore exhibition in Asia…

read more >

CWC 2nd Papua New Guinea Petroleum & Energy Summit

The 2nd CWC Papua New Guinea Petroleum and Energy Summit is held under the patronage of the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea…

read more >