Hotel Okura Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Jul 6 2020 - Jul 7 2020 | download iCal
Flame is Europe’s largest and most influential meeting place for the global gas industry. Taking place on 06 – 07 July, Flame 2020 will provide a vital forum for 600+ gas and LNG professionals to discuss the outlook for natural gas consumption in Europe, Asia and key global markets.
Key topics for Flame 2020 will include:
- The European Green Deal: Can Europe’s climate ambitions be realised, and what role will be played by fossil and renewable gases?
- LNG market dynamics: What lessons can be drawn from recently financed projects, and when will the market rebalance?
- Infrastructure and investment: Can the existing European infrastructure accommodate increasing imports and lower indigenous production? What are the political implications of new pipeline and terminal projects?
- European gas market evolution: What regulatory barriers stand in the way of closer market integration, and how can the gas industry help to facilitate sector coupling?
- Alongside the two-day main conference, attendees have the option to choose between a variety of co-located summits and add on events, including the Global LNG Summit, Flame Traders’ Day, the Energy Transition World Forum and Floating LNG Global, Women at Flame and the Biogas Development Forum.
- Renowned for the quality of its speaker faculty, the seniority of its attendees and the scope of its discussions, Flame is unlike any other gas conference. Don’t miss your opportunity to network with the leading players in natural gas and LNG.