As the global demand for gas increases at a faster rate than demand for oil, the hydrocarbons industry is positioning itself to deliver a surge in supply capacity, through the construction of LNG projects around the world. The LNG Construction Summit, taking place in Amsterdam on 29-30 April 2014, will explore all stages of LNG megaproject management.
This summit is the only event of its kind dedicated to dealing with the challenges and the developments of these large scale capital projects. With the benefit of insight from expert practitioners representing a variety of international companies that have recently constructed or are currently developing projects themselves, this event will look at significant LNG construction challenges and LNG project management difficulties.
Using a range of case studies from across the globe, industry leading professionals will discuss LNG construction, from early development and feasibility planning to conception and construction. Speakers at this year’s event include:
- Rob Klein Nagelvort, CEO and Principal Consultant, LNG Tech Consult
- Wim Groenendijk, President, Gas LNG Europe (GLE)
- Greg Boyle, Project E&I Field Engineer, Santos Energy
- Arash Hedayat, Senior LNG Project Manager, Repsol
- Mohamed Daoud, Manager Projects Quality, ADCO